Return to the Allium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seed Garlic

Posted by lovetogarden2008 SF Bay Area (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 4, 11 at 21:40

Hello, on this forum I got the name of a gentleman who sells garlic. He was very prompt and the price was reasonable. I think he was in Washington State. Does anyone know who this is? I would like to order more and friends are interested also.

Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seed Garlic

I'm not sure but you may be referring to Travis Weedman, owner of Bloosquall's Garlic Farm in Waitsburg, WA.
Sorry for the bad news but Travis passed away in April.
He's missed by many here on GardenWeb.
There are some people on the site, including myself that may have garlic they got from Travis for sale in a month or so.

o
RE: Seed Garlic

Yes, that was him. I'm sorry to hear he passed. I've got what I need, but I have friends in warmer climates that I'm not sure my varieties would grow in the heat.

Thanks for the reply.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Allium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here