Return to the Allium Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Creole Garlic

Posted by Garylane none (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 22, 12 at 0:48

I have noticed several people looking for creole garlic on here. I will have several bulbs left after i plant in 2 weeks. I have 4 differant kinds i am growing this year and i will share what cloves and bulbs i have left, some will be on the smaller size as im gonna plant the largest myself. All i ask in return is either pay the postage or trade me garlic or shallots in return. I am planting 39 varieties so far. Am leaving for North Dakota saturday and will check my messages when i return oct 8th.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Creole Garlic

I'm looking for creole garlics! And I'm also heading for North Dakota (Fargo) and returning Oct 8th! You've got mail!

o

You don't have mail!....You don't have one on file yet... Please contact me at Patrioticcrafts@aol.com

o

I would be interested as well. Please e-mail me at emyychan@yahoo.com.

o

im sending you 3 varieties in the mail on friday

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Allium Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here