Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
arsenic_gw

HAVE: Rhodiola rosea - 'Roseroot' ((see image))

arsenic
21 years ago

I just realized some of you might be interested in this rock garden-herb... It grows wild here in Norway (and it is not rare as sales articles claim).

It is a beautiful succulent plant; closely related to Sedums (previously called Sedum roseum); forming a big 'pillow' of greyish green leaves topped with yellow flowers.

The roots smell of roses, and they where previously used in linnen closets like Lavender.

I have several big plants; and would love to trade for things on my wants list:) I really want american ginseng!!!

Follow the links below for more information on the medical properties of Rosenrot:

Anti Aging

Planet Herbs Article

NB! I might be slow to answer my emails; just keep bugging me till you get a reply! I have too much to do in the garden right now! I am luckily not late with my closed trades:)

Comments (2)

• amedws
    21 years ago

Hi,
    I wandered upon you exchange page searching for roseroot. Don't know what regulations apply for shipping to or from Norway, but would love to trade for some of your plant or seeds. Please let me know your thoughts on this, if it it possible. If you would like to take a look at my list and see if there's anything you might like.
    http://members.gardenweb.com/members/exch/amedws PLMK
    Thanks,
    Alice

• loostina
    20 years ago

If you would like to ship some rose root to me, I can send you some of my portoluca succulent cuttings or some dragon blood sedum. If you are interested. Please let me know when you get around to it. Thanks.

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio