Can you find Hosta between the rocks?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rock/Hosta Garden

Opps... this might help..

Here is a link that might be useful: Rock Garden

o

Oh my, that's a lot of work, even before you get the plants in! Rounded field stone is more difficult to work with and make look nice. You did a good job!

o

• Posted by Pudge 2/3 Sask (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 22, 05 at 22:20

Wow, that's really very nice. I'm curious about sun exposure - is this a shady area?

o

Leftwood - thanks.. yeah they're tons of work there.. I had dirty shirts everyday earlier this year LOL..

Pudge - It get about 3-4 hours in the afternoon.. not great but its not bad either being in Maine.. our summer is not as intense as down South and I'm still looking to plant some small trees around the circle and to shade the small tiny gardens nested on the rocks...

o

I just love your paved circle of stone! That is great, and an idea I might have to copy. The whole yard looks super, all your work is worth it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Alpines & Rock Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here