Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
reneeslovenia

sempervivum swappers list

reneeslovenia
18 years ago

Who would like to join a sempervivum swapppers list for 2006? Write - you have nothing to lose, but you can gain lots.

Comments (11)

• xanadu
    18 years ago

I wish I could. I don't trust international mailings with the phytosanitary requirements, import permits and officials reportedly confiscating shipments because even they don't understand the regulations. I did participate in a semp swap here in the United States and it was exceptional (hosted by mareas of Gardenweb, she did a great job). Good luck with your swap.

• reneeslovenia
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Xanadu, I wish you would join, too. There are already some swappers from USA in the first draft of the list, that are US citizens, and they can swap within US.

List will be ready in the begining of January, 2006 and sent out to ovet 200 email addresses.

All that want to join or just get a free copy of the list, please mail me to renee@email.si.

I also have a sempervivum forum at www.sempervivum.mojforum.si

• myohhmy
    18 years ago

I will only do us trades - but I would be happy to join. I love semps and would like to do trades starting in March, until then they are under a blanket of snow here in Michigan. Please include me on the email and let me know if you need any additional information THANKS!

• victoria77
    18 years ago

Hello All - I live in the North East of England (UK) and would love to swap sempervivivum's (with others from the UK only, due to international mailing regulations, import permits etc).

IÂm hoping to have dozens of little chicks ready for Spring/Summer from existing plants of Pekinese, Hey Hey, Blood Tip & Flaming Heart. If anybody is interested in chick swapping, please let me know. Thanks.
    Victoria

• jadyn7777
    18 years ago

I would love to join also for trading in the US. This is a new hobby I have started!

lisamichelerizzo@yahoo.com

• alaskanamazon
    17 years ago

Am I too late to join??

• reneeslovenia
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Sempervivum swappers and sellers list vol. 2 will be ready by the end of June 2006 (next is due to January 2007!). So, anyone withe interest to join for fre or get a free copy, mail me to renee@email.si. In vol. 1 there were over 500 semps and jovibarbas listed ...

• aelwood
    17 years ago

The sempervivum swap list is a great idea, I would like to join the January 2007 list please. I have up to 150 semps to trade but not all are available all of the time. Where are all those sempervivum enthusiasts? please email me, if you wish to trade. I live in England, in the County of Essex.

• reneeslovenia
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Sempervivum swappers & sellers list vol. 3 is due to the begining of January 2007. Please, send you adds (email address and list) by the 15 th of December to my email address. Thank you! Adds are free as well as the list, ditributed by email.

• plantguyrb
    17 years ago

May I still get the list for trades? Is there also one for USA folks?

• reneeslovenia
    Original Author
    17 years ago

List is emailed to any semp lover that wants to get it. There are adds from USA, Canada, Germany, Slovenia,UK, Australia, Belgium, Slovakia, Japan ... there, all in all, more than 120 pages of semps and jovis ...

Email me for the list, I can only send it by email, sorry.

Also mail me if you are willing to swap with me.

Sponsored