Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sharing some photos

Posted by Macroclemys 7b (NC) (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 23, 14 at 5:32

I finally took the time to learn how to post multiple photos from photobucket, so I am sharing a few from this season.

Temptation
Temptation photo Temptation1_zps322330b1.jpg

Showmaster
 photo Showmaster1_zps85286952.jpg

Lima
Lima photo Lima8_zps4e895663.jpg

Rio Negro
 photo RioNegro1_zps76dbaa45.jpg

Purple Rain
Purple Rain photo PurpleRain2_zpse9f7b874.jpg

Sophisticate
Sophisticate photo Sophisticate1_zpsd5290f21.jpg

Lemon Lime
 photo LemonLime1_zpsf8f05461.jpg

Lemon Sorbet
Lemon Sorbet photo LemonSorbet3_zps3e096abc.jpg

Lemon Star
Lemon Star photo LemonStar_zps370f5913.jpg

Ballerina
Ballerina photo Ballerina8_zps24b2623d.jpg

Alfresco
 photo Alfresco1_zps5b056369.jpg

Christmas Star
 photo ChristmasStar13_zps44944013.jpg

Top Choice
Top Choice photo TopChoice4_zpse04219a8.jpg

Amalfi
 photo Amalfi22_zps44d8c9cb.jpg

And Apple Blossom
Apple Blossom photo AppleBlossom1_zps2c56254a.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sharing some photos

Bill,

Looks like you've had a great season for blooms so far! Lovely photos and isn't it a great feeling when you can finally post more than one picture!

Temptation and Alfresco are two of my all time favorites but I'm not so sure mine will bloom this year.

Did you notice a slight fragrance on your Showmaster? MIne was lightly fragrant!

Donna

o

Hi Bill,

They look spectular!!!! I'm gonna learn how to send multiple pictures if it kills me!!! LOL

Warm Regards,
Fred

o

All very lovely! Thanks for sharing!!!

o

Beautiful flowers Bill. I really like showmaster, that one is going on my wish list for next season.

o

Donna,
The second scape on Showmaster is opening, and I cannot smell anything. I'll keep trying...

o

Bill,
I only noticed mine after the flowers had been fully out for a few days and were warm from a sunny window.

Everyone says their Santiago smells like berries, mine never smelled like anything.

Donna

o

Very beautiful- thanks for sharing ! The beauty of having people post is not only to enjoy the gorgeous flowers but also to have something to compare to when trying to id a noid bulb. So again thanks for taking the time to share. - J

o

What a nice display, although my lemon lime doesn't look like yours. What do you think?

o

Hi Bill and All,

I seem to be having both a dense and and a ha moment at the same time. When uploading multiple photos to a message, do you copy and paste it to the "written" message itself via photobucket/picasa or utilize Image file to upload option?

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Fred

o

Fred,
Copy and paste the code (starts with < and a and ends with a and >) right into the message box. You can type a caption for that photo under the code.
K

o

Hi Kristi,

Thank you for the help. I was attempting to paste the code into image upload box rather than the message box...duh...no wonder it didn't work!!!

Warm Regards....from frigid Cambridge MA
Fred

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here