Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
noni_morrison

WHat I got for Christmas...

Noni Morrison
12 years ago

I told my husband just what I wanted and then went ahead and ordered it with his permission. I am so happy with it! I now have a nice place to flower and show off my lovely amaryllis as well as the african violets and other genariads I have been working with. It gives just the right light for the gesnariads with the two panels of LED grow lights. (I will buy the thirds set of lights when I can find a place that doesn't charge $25 shipping for them!)

This sits on a large table in front of my west facing window that gets no sun in the winter, and is shaded by a large tree in summer. The wire shelves and trays came from Gardeners supply. I also have the two rounded end sets but they werew too long for the table top so they have found other places in the house. This set of shelves can not be moced once it is set up, but it seems quite sturdy and durable here. I am really glad we got the shelf liner trays also!

Husband made the light stand.

{{gwi:374364}}

Woops, this photo was taken before he got the light panels set up. Now I have two 12" pnels of LED GrowLights about 12" above the top shelf. They are nice and cool and the flowers seem to last way longer uder them. I also have regular lamps on both sides for daytime viewing and to provide extra light below the top.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath
More Discussions