Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dondeldux

Diseased Oskar..check yours...!!!!

Hi Everybody,

Well, Josh, you hit the nail right on the head with this one...I'm starting a new thread because I don't want anyone to miss this. In the "Diseased" thread, at the very end of umpteen posts, Josh said he thought his Oskars had TMV. Well, we went to my Dad's today, (I gave my Oskar to him right from the start) and took a really close look at I'm very sad to report that mine has it too. I had been watering his plants every week, and I never noticed it! The plant is huge and appears healthy, but on several of the leaves there it was.. just in the initial stages, but this summer when the plants hits the sun, there wouldn't be any doubt. Now this is very upsetting, as many thousands of this particular variety were sold all over the US. I'm in Ma and Josh is in Indiana and they've both got it! So, I know many of you bought more than one of these Oskars, so you'd better check them carefully NOW!! I will be watching diligently my only other from Lowe's, Lady Jane, but I know many of you bought multiples of many of these bulbs. Take a look at these pictures and see if you don't agree with me.

Donna

{{gwi:374580}}

{{gwi:374581}}

As you can see, it is hard to detect, but I think this is what it is, what do you all think..? Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I never would have noticed it if Josh had not mentioned it and someone hadn't brought that thread to the forefront again...

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor
More Discussions