Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dondeldux

A few Maguires & a few old standbys

I've got a few Maguires out now and more coming.
I was pleasantly surprised with Surprise this year. These pictures are awful, I can't get the color anywhere close, it a nice velvety red with a slight white picotee. It has a very curvy shape and I also have Russian Halo but it has never bloomed for me so, I think I'll have to give my vote to this one of the two..

Surprise without flash:

{{gwi:382793}}

Surprise with flash:

{{gwi:382795}}

another Tammy Tucker which I really like. A nice speckled pink with a strong pink picotee. I have Naomi and Maryanne which should be the same type of flower but have never bloomed for me yet either!

{{gwi:382797}}

and Judith which is a soft peach and white spotted with a picotee..not as much spotting as Tammy Tucker..

{{gwi:382799}}

and Lorna May, It' a nice pink flower that's about all I can say about it, nothing too special other than the size of the flowers, huge..

{{gwi:382802}}

And Amy Maguire, this is it's third blooming and the flowers get worse each year. The first year it was a large full double and it get less double as time goes on. It is very fragrant though..and if you think this picture is out of resolution, it isn't this is the way it looks..

{{gwi:382803}}

and Pink Diamond again:

{{gwi:382804}}

And Apple Blossom. This is my fertile one and I am trying again to get a seedpod on it, two years ago I had success but not last year.

{{gwi:382805}}

and Benfica:

{{gwi:382806}}

and my Exotic Star # 1 with two short scapes and a third on the way.
{{gwi:382807}}

Thanks for looking and remember to click on the picture to get the "big picture" thanks for looking...Donna

Comments (5)