Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dancing Queen, Showmaster, Tosca # Ebay # 3

Posted by dondeldux 6b (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 4, 13 at 15:49

Here are a few things blooming for me now that I thought you might enjoy...

Dancing Queen:

Tosca:

Showmaster:

Ebay # 3:

Thanks for looking...Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dancing Queen, Showmaster, Tosca # Ebay # 3

Funny... Aside from eBay 3, I have the same blooms. Dancing Queen was supposed to be Aphrodite. Tosca seems a little smaller this year than a different Tosca bulb from 2011, and Showmaster is a showstopper!

A few others blooming; some photos to follow when it's not raining: Moscow, Purple Rain, Evergreen, Amigo, Emerald, Lima, Gervase, etc. all new bulbs this year.
K

o

PS... Went crazy with the 10 blooms on Emerald and dabbed lots of pollen from various other hybrids. Blooms were faded 2 days later. Wondering if that's a good sign!?
K

o

Two different versions of Showmaster, I think I like yours better..I guess you're going to be the "seed lady" this year...

o

I had a Showmaster from 2008 that nearly rotted. I saved it and it might bloom this year. Guess I'll know soon enough.
K

o

Love that Showmaster!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here