Photobucket

North Star
Photobucket

Arif

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My darling Mutts

Arif,

I really like 'North Star', it's very pretty! Do you remember the parentage?

Josh

o

Arif, I'm partial to North Star too. Do you happen to have a camara with a few more pixels? When I try to enlarge a picture of yours lately to get a better look at the details they blur..(not that I'm particular ;-) )

Donna

o

Arif, I am curious. Do you give them Punjabinames, too? Or only English?

Carol

o

Other siblings of North Star,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Khanam
Photobucket
Arif

o

o

A few more
From Amaryllis 2011

From Amaryllis 2011

From Amaryllis 2011

From Amaryllis 2011

From Amaryllis 2011

From Amaryllis 2011

Enough for today.
Arif

o

Mr Arif, are the plants in the last photo those that you just re-planted a few months ago? They are so pretty.

Thanks for sharing.

Xuan

o

Yes, I was wondering the same thing as Xuan..I especially like the last pink beauty in the vase with the soft picotee edge ..and the second picture (the semi double with the picotee edge).

I notice in pictures 3 and 4 little black things on top of your soil..are those seeds that you have spread around or just little black stones..?

Donna

o

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

Carol

o

Hi, Xuan, Donna,
Yes it is the same bed that was planted on 5th February this year.
This year I mulched them with a layer of rice husk. The black spots are soil showing through mulch, effect of hail storm.
A few more from this morning,
Orange Red Double

The peach

Pinkish

I love Whites

Orange Delight

Charismatic

So long for today.
Arif

o

Thank you for all these beautiful blooms, Mr Arif. If it were my garden, I'd be outside looking at them all day :-)

Xuan

o

Such Beauty!! Do you catalogue and label all of these or only the ones you like the best? You might give a name to that lovely pink with the picotee in the blue vase..how about "Heart Stopper"?? I suppose that it's finished it's blooming by now in your hot climate..but a picture lasts forever doesn't it!?

Donna

o

Your Heart Stopper is in my bed room. No catalogue, no labels.A few are in pots and rest live togather.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here