Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dondeldux

Some more re-bloomers...

It's picture time again..I have more flowers re-blooming so here goes..

Exotica..this is a small bulbet that was left after the NBF ate the mother..I got 2 scapes with 2 flowers each and for those of you who don't know, Exotica sets huge healthy seedpods..a great plant.I've got a self and one x Mocca both just about ready...

{{gwi:395563}}

{{gwi:395564}}

The second scape on Red Pearl.. on the first scape I had a really large seedpod of x Lima but it aborted about 2 weeks to soon..I'm going to try again as well as self a pod for some seeds for Xuan.

{{gwi:395565}}

Mega Star..this bulb has some insect issues that I'll have to tend to when it's finished flowering on it's contorted scape..it's in quarantine right now..

{{gwi:395566}}

the third scape since Nov for my beloved Exotic Star..I've got a really huge seedpod x Peach Parfait growing..I tried many crosses and this is the only one that took..

{{gwi:395567}}

and Sumatra..the flowers seemed a bit smaller than last year but I've got two selfed pods (it selfed by it self) and one seems to be viable..last year I selfed all my flowers and ended up with one viable seed! If I'd known it wanted to set seeds this year I would have put on something interesting like Lima or Evergreen..

{{gwi:395568}}

This is my second bulb of Apple Blossom which is not the one that set a seedpod last year. The flowers on this bulb have a different shape than my other one..

{{gwi:395569}}

A second Fairy Tale that was supposed to be Amoretta..a self selfed seedpod and one x Tinkerbell adorn this...

{{gwi:395571}}

My stressed Santiago..I'm sure it will do better next time..and I didn't detect any aroma..in fact it smelled rather musty to me...

{{gwi:395573}}

and last but not least my second scape of Gervase..all pollination attempts once again failed..

{{gwi:395576}}

Thanks for...

Comments (9)

Sponsored
More Discussions