Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Benfica for Alana

Posted by gmwill 5 Northern IL (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 17, 10 at 23:40

Hi Alana,

This has to be for you. Hopefully, the 'Christmas Gift' I traded with you did not disappoint you.

The Benfica from you when it arrived in 2009

Photobucket

Then it outperforms all my other Hippis and is definitely my favorite in 2010. It gave five perfect flowers from a single scape as a Benfica typically did.

Photobucket

Another picture
Photobucket

For all, I have some seeds from it to share. Let me know if you are interested.

-GM

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Benfica for Alana

Wow!! Gorgeous!!

o

it is so beautifull ;)

o

Well darn, GM, you did great! I honestly just took my other Beneficas and the Christmas Gift I traded with you out of the garage and potted them up this week, so no blooms yet. I'll post a pic when mine blooms. Thanks for posting this - give it my regards! ;-)

Alana

o

Love that benefica.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here