Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kaboehm

New source for Sonatinis, etc.

I just received an email from the very kind Andre Barnhoorn, with whom I have been in contact since my trip to Lisse and Keukenhof several years ago. He has alerted me to a new website, through which are being offered several Sonatini variaties.

The link below goes to the home page.

If you click "Range" in the header, you will see the Sonatinis that are being offered. These include several "Rascals", including the elusive "Orange Rascal" that was being sought after by several list members. If you send the site an email through the "Contact" tab on the far right of the header bar, they will tell you where these bulbs are or will be available!!

FOR MORE OF A TREAT.....!

If you go further to the right on the heading banner, you'll see "Specialties". There is a finicky dropdown menu, for pre-release sales. There you will find 4 bulbs that are not widely advertised as "for sale to the general public", but you can get on the list to buy these in the autumn. They include H. Eyecatcher, H. Fluffy Rascal, H. Sweet Sixteen, and.......(DRUMROLL FOR DONNA!!!!) H. Ratatouille! I think the prices are very reasonable. The bulbs are 100% Dutch grown and will be lifted in November and shipped. I have already put in my order!

Happy shopping!!
Kristi

PS....I have no financial interest in this site, and am passing along the information purely as a favor to my fellow Hippeastrum enthusiasts.

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to Sonatini.com homepage

This post was edited by kaboehm on Wed, Apr 30, 14 at 17:30

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville
More Discussions