Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maida_gw

Problems with Komoriya

Ray Schuck
10 years ago

Is anyone having problems with shipments from Komoriya?
I ordered five bulbs six weeks ago and have not heard a word from them. The first shipment I placed with them arrived within ten days. I have opened up a claim on eBay to protect myself in case they don't arrive within the 45 day limit.
Maida

Comments (7)

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    10 years ago

Maida,

I haven't ordered anything lately but of all the problems with these bulbs receiving them wasn't one of them. They were usually extremely quick. Something may have happened with your order.

Did you try emailing them? If not, just go to their feedback page and at the top of the page somewhere it gives you the option to contact seller. This correspondence goes to EBay as well so everything you write to them and their answer get seen by EBay. I have never had a correspondence with them (and there have been many) go unanswered.

I hope you can iron this out, let us know what happens. Sometimes they will answer the next day and sometimes it takes a few days.

Donna

• blancawing
    10 years ago

Hi Maida,

When your order was shipped, you should have received an email message from eBay with the subject line: "Updates for your purchase from komoriya_nursery."
    In that message, Komoriya provides a tracking number. If you received an eBay shipping update message, try clicking on the tracking number link.

Even though all of my packages have been opened for inspection in San Francisco, delivery has been very fast. In addition, my local Post Office has always required a signature before handing over an order from Komoriya. If you haven't signed accepting delivery, this will give you additional protection. Of course, things may be handled differently in Texas.

I hope that you receive your bulbs very soon.

Best,

Blanca

This post was edited by blancawing on Tue, Apr 8, 14 at 16:38

• Ray Schuck
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have heard nothing regarding the shipment from Komoriya. E Bay is giving them until April 11 to respond then they will open a dispute against them. I wonder if Komoriya is deliberately delaying shipment so people have less time to grow their bulbs and see how many problems people are having with them. I had a case several years ago when a seller kept delaying shipment . I waited two months then placed a claim only to find out it was too late. You only have 45 days to dispute a transaction. With the long time it takes foreign shipment, this does not give you much time.
    Maida

• kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)
    10 years ago

Maida,
    From the time that I receive a notice that my bulbs have shipped, they are at my front door usually within 3-4 days.
    Kristi

• mitsukiwi
    10 years ago

Hi Maida,
    I placed an order March 26, got a notice from Ebay that it was shipped April 3 and the order was here Saturday April 8. Did you try to contact him? I have never had a problem with his shipments. I believe he ships once a week...either on Weds or Thurs.
    Good luck!

• Ray Schuck
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I just heard from Hiroko, and I guess my order just fell through the crack. He said that he would get it out right away. I hope the bulbs look good and do well.
    Maida

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    10 years ago

Glad to hear the good news! I knew it had to be some sort of mistake.

Donna

Sponsored
Industry Leading Landscape Contractors in Franklin County, OH
More Discussions