Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ARGH....fall bulb sales have already started!

Posted by kaboehm 8b (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 10, 10 at 21:18

I was just checking some websites, and a couple are taking preorders for amaryllis...with 30% off! Sigh. I thought I had at least a couple of months to gather my list!
;-/
Kristi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ARGH....fall bulb sales have already started!

Ummmm, which bulb comapnies are showing the fall stock now?
I need to have a look!

o

Blooming Bulbs has Alfresco for ~$5/bulb for fall delivery. Don't remember the others right now. They had a lot marked as sold out, but I'm GUESSING they are in the process of updating their site.

Don't recall the other that had "the usual" stuff...might have been the goofy site in GA. Just scooting around the web looking. Didn't see full offerings, but BB did have Alfresco, which was on lots of wish lists. Will keep those that care posted.
K

o
re: argh....limited fall bulb sales have already started!

Blooming Bulbs only had a couple of bulbs at 30% off for fall delivery. The other site was that whacko TYTY...who can't even post a correct photo of Minerva!! I wouldn't buy from them, although I'm sure many on the list would rate them OK. (too funky for me!).

Royal Colors is shipping until the end of the month (or maybe even May).
K

o

OK....MZ catalog came today for Fall orders. Save 10% if you order prior to June 30. The season is upon us!!
K

o

Krisi!

You are so much FUN!!!!

Just had to let you know that...

Ann

o

ENABLERS!
now what website was that?
Tally HO!

o

Bloomingbulbs.com had limited offerings, but Alfredo at $5 something each, and McClure & Zimmerman had the catalog with 10% off for fall!!

YUP...I'm an enabler! That's ME!
K

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here