Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amaryllis in bloom

Posted by brigarif Lahore Pakistan (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 5, 14 at 23:29

Every morning I enjoy the blooms of my favorite flower, let me take you to my garden.

From Amaryllis 2014

From Amaryllis 2014

From Amaryllis 2014

From Amaryllis 2014

From Amaryllis 2014

I hope you enjoyed it
Arif

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amaryllis in bloom

Arif,

They are so beautiful - and the colors so diverse and vibrant - Lovely! - J

o

Dear Arif,
Your yard is like heaven on earth! I know that these blooms bring much happiness into your day. The beauty of all your blooms (roses, amaryllis, etc) accompanied by the songs of your feathered friends too! What could be better?!
Kristi

o

Arif,

Your yard is a sight to behold! Thanks for sharing!

Donna

o

Some more pictures

From Amaryllis 2014

From Amaryllis 2014

From Amaryllis 2014

From Amaryllis 2014

Arif

o

Very nice! So far these are the ones I have flowering. Still waiting on another Giant Red and Pink to spike.

Red/white

Giant Red

o

Ari,

Your yard is beautiful. I would sit there and look at it all day if it was mine. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Louana

o

Louana, You addressed me Ari, that is what my sisters call me and I love it.

From Amaryllis 2014

Regards
Arif

o

Arif,
Wow, what a show!
Bill

o

Wow, your yard is stunning! Thanks for sharing your wonderful display! Seeing your outdoor flower beds is so inspiring. Mine are stating to shape up, next year should be my first year of seedlings blooming. I can't wait. In the mean time, I will enjoy coming back and looking at your pics several times.

o

Yours and your yard is just beautiful.I only have giant red blooming right now,but some others are in bud.Yours look so healthy,how do you keep the snails and slugs at bay.They are the biggest culprit for mine,i really have to stay on top of it.
kathi

o

Two siblings

Arif

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here