Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lovely Garden + Seeds

Posted by ajsblu_eyes 8 (My Page) on
Mon, May 7, 12 at 1:55

My Lovely Garden re-bloomed and I have extra seeds if anyone is interested.

More seed pods are ripening so I will have lots more than I need. I only selfed the flowers so these will probably look very similar to the above picture when they are blooming size. If you are interested reply or private message me.

AJ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lovely Garden + Seeds

everytime i see a red amaryllis i think of christmas and then salivate, just like pavlov's dog j/k.

o
RE: Lovely Garden + Seeds

Devonfawn,

Are you interested in some seeds? You are in fact living in the same state I am :)

I forgot to mention that Lovely Garden is a small hippie and it grows in clusters meaning that it offsets a lot. (google or search Garden web history for more pictures) I will have more seeds available. I have been a bad mommy and so have seed pods ripening that I am not positive of the parentage.

Fairy Tale x Lovely Garden
**Fairy Tale x Peach Pompidou

also...

**Lovely Garden x Double Dream or
**Lovely Garden x Fairy Tale
Lovely Garden x Flamenco Queen (just pollinated today)

** means I am almost positive I made this cross I just forgot to label the pods.

AJ

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here