Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anniversery

Posted by dangles none (My Page) on
Thu, May 2, 13 at 6:34

hi there everyone for those of you that are interested today is mine and my wifes lyn 43rd wedding anniversary yahoo and we are still the best of friends lol you only get 25 years for murder and she loves the hippeastrums as much as I do regards and all the best and happy growing danny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anniversery

Happy Anniversary Danny!!!
You made me laugh with your comment about 25 years!
Glad you have a partner who loves the amaryllis too. Nice to have a helper!
K

o

Yes, Happy Anniversary to you both!
Most of the rest of us are in this hobby alone with family members who look at us like we're crazy...Lucky you!

Donna

Surely you've named one of your flowers after your wife, ( her choice of course) we'd love to see it!!

o

yes I have named a flower after lyn its called lynette picotee as soon as I find which dard its on ill down load it so u can see it regards danny

o

Hi Danny,

I hope that you and Lyn have a wonderful celebration!

Congratulations,

Blanca

o

Danny,
Happy Anniversary to you an Lyn!
How wonderful that you get to share your love of hippeastrum with a partner that appreciates the beauty as much as you do.

-J

o

thank you for the well wishes u are all most gracious happy growing danny

o

I hope you two shared a wonderful anniversary! Congratulations on 43 years of happiness and friendship! -Tina

o

A belated Happy Anniversary to you both, you are one day off 40 years ahead of my hubby and me.. Ours is the 1st of May..2010 .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here