Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Not Prelude. But what is it then?

Posted by holantina (My Page) on
Mon, May 3, 10 at 10:50

Hi,

Can anyone identify this one? I got it instead of Prelude.
It is not Limona. It is very pale yellow green with burgundy to dark fuchsia stripes and an incomplete picot (it doesn't reach up to the tips of the tepals)
Never seen one like this before.

Thanks in advance!

Van Mijn amaryllissen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Not Prelude. But what is it then?

It looks like 'Magic Green' to me?

o
RE: Not Prelude. But what is it then?

YESSSS!!!
Thank you! I really had no idea where to start looking. With the name you provided, i started looking for pictures. Yes, indeed. I saw lots of good pictures and from different angles, also in this forum. I have no doubt it is Magic Green. I'm so glad! Don't you just get a little bit desperate about those "unknown beauties" which you become the accidental owner of, from time to time? It is nice to have a name (the GOOD name) to write on the plant tags, hahahaha.....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here