Mini apple blossom

Posted by rgebczynski none (My Page) on
Thu, May 9, 13 at 14:10

A picture of my mini Apple blossom which is truly mini but charming

Rob

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mini apple blossom

Rob, please make sure and post photos of the blooms! Was this really labeled as a mini Apple Blossom?
K

o

Yes I bought it from Royalcolours it was buy one get one free. Honestly the steam is the size and thickness of a pen.

o

Hi Rob,

I think that you may have meant Mini Blossom. It is a recently introduced miniature variety that Royal Colors offered this season along with Mini Queen and Mini Star. They are very cute!

Cheers,

Blanca

o

As I have promised a bit more pictures, and since I saved some money and have a new laptop I won't have to post pictures in several different posts.

But I must say that the flower looks a bit odd, though for my eyes it looks like a pink one the camera captures it as a salmon pink than normal one. Which might be a mislabel then to the other colour version they had in sale.

Oh my and the growing number of mislabels. Oh well its still adorable.

This post was edited by rgebczynski on Sat, May 11, 13 at 17:28

o

It looks similar to Mini Queen, but the shape on your flower is different. Yours has more narrow petals than the one shown on emaryllis.com, and yours appears to be lighter than theirs. -Tina

o

Well I took a picture in a normal daylight and it looks much nicer and the colors are correct now. Hate the artificial lights. They disturb true shades

o

Greetings Rob,

Her pink coloration is coming through. She sure looks like Mini Blossom to me. Hope that you are feeling well.

-Blanca

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here