Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pepespain

exchanges

pepespain
9 years ago

hello, Im pepe from spain. I want to show you my first bloom of my h. yungasensis kiara. I�ve pollinated and I will have seeds soon. If someone want to change some seeds just tell me know.

Comments (15)

• jessiann63
    9 years ago

Wow that is one very pretty flower. I would be happy to trade some seeds with you.

Louana

• blancawing
    9 years ago

Hola y Bienvenido Pepe!

Please send me an email via the link on "My Page."

I would like to send you a list of seeds that I have available to see if any are of interest to you.

Atentamente,

Blanca (en California)

• pepespain
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I will have seeds of this too. I donôt know the name, I think is a kind of vitatum.

• pepespain
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I have seeds from h. johnsonii x dancing queen, donôt have from johnsonnii x self just from the crossing.

• pepespain
    Original Author
    9 years ago

dancing queen

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    9 years ago

Hi Pepe,

I don't need any seeds but I just wanted to tell you that your yungasensis is very beautiful! Also I've seen pictures here and there from time to time of johnsoniis and I've never seen a flower so full and pretty with such a lovely shape as yours are.

Donna

• mitsukiwi
    9 years ago

Hi Pepe,
    I too, would be interested in some seeds if you have enough. I have several fresh crosses ready now and more that will be ready very soon. Thank you for your consideration.

Nancy

• pepespain
    Original Author
    9 years ago

hi, I donôt know how I see the emails in this forum, can someone explain to me how can i see?thanks

• kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)
    9 years ago

If you click on "(my page)" that is next to a member's name in a post, you can't see their actual email address, but you can send them an email through "send me an email". Some people didn't opt in for allowing emails, so you'll just be able to send emails if the member allows that.

Hope hat helps!
    Kristi

• pepespain
    Original Author
    9 years ago

sorry if anyone sent me an email because I didnôt have the option to allow to send me emails, please if anyone sent me try again. thanks

• sanjaybawa6079
    8 years ago

HI PEPE

I WOULD LIKE EXCHANGE AMARYLLIS BULBS, I GOT SCENTED PINK TO SPARE THAT BLOOMS DURING JUL AUG DURING MONSOONS

• rredbbeard
    8 years ago

I hope to have seeds of h.mandonii in 6 weeks or so. Do you still have seeds of this available? Is yungacense self-fertile--or what did you pollinate this with?

You can contact me at:

RRedBBeard@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Rick

• Elena Sidorova
    8 years ago

Good day. I would have gladly swapped seeds with you. In exchange I have a Terracotta Star × Terracotta Star, Terracotta Star × Gervase, Terracotta Star x Exotic Star. If you want to swap email me lenulya-polo@yandex.ru. Sincerely Elena.

• rredbbeard
    8 years ago

Pepe, on your personal page, if you click on 'edit profile', then click on 'advanced settings', then go almost to the bottom of that page, look under 'privacy', and you can activate your messages so that you can receive private messages from other GW/Houzz users.

If you would like to discuss trades of seeds or seedlings, please let me know.

Thanks,

Rick

RRedBBeard@yahoo.com

Sponsored
More Discussions