Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Seeds have arrived in Oz!!!

Posted by dizzy77 (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 30, 10 at 0:03

I received a lovely package today in the mail.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! To all the seed doners and especially our lovely MARIA for organizing all of this. All the seeds where so carefully packed and labeled.
OH MY GODDDDD all the cybister seeds!!!!!!!!
So many varieties, so many possibilities I am sooo excited.

Maria,
I have only received 1 envelope as of today and a will post seeds out to him asap. Do I just post one seed packet marked "Apple blossom" to each person? And are all the cybisters for me?

A Big THANK YOU again...
Di

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Seeds have arrived in Oz!!!

• Posted by izhar Karachi, Pakistan/ 1 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 30, 10 at 1:28

I can understand, its such a great feeling, when you check your mail and find an envelope (a much awaited one), you carefully open it to find many dark flakes in it... each and every step brought joy for me, all because of these amazing people...

Izhar

o
RE: Seeds have arrived in Oz!!!

Oh my goodness!

This shipment was very fast!

You are most welcome Dizzy! The pleasure of sharing is ours. Beleive me!

YES!!! All of the cybister seeds are yours.

And yes again, each AU recipient gets one packet of seeds marked "Appleblossom". You can have one too if you wish. They are really mixed seeds of everybody's seeds. This way we all get the chance of our seeds to be grown in an AU garden. Likewise, you all get the chance to grow a little something from everybody's garden here.

I will contact the AU recipients again. They must be stalling sending their self stamped self addressed envelopes. Not expecting the seeds to be there so soon.

Good luck! Have fun! Happy Hippie growing!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here