Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NOID hippi seeds available

Posted by rredbbeard SE CT USA/zone 6 (rredbbeard@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Jun 4, 14 at 14:22

I have seeds from last fall available, enough to send 5 or 6 seeds for postage, to the first five people who ask for them. These are from dark red or red striped parents and should have interesting flowers. Contact me via my regular email.

--Rick in CT

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NOID hippi seeds available

Would love some. Thanks

o

I sent you an email!
My email is hpfearnley@aol.com if you didn't get mine!

o

Didn't get it. I sent you a new one.

Michael

o

I think Rick was just teasing us.

o

....Me? ....tease? well, sometimes, but not in this case. I apologize for my inaction on this. I was distracted by a week from hell, but I'm back!

So far, you 2 are the only ones requesting seeds, so I will split them between you unless someone else contacts me in the next day. If anyone contacted me and I haven't responded yet, please try again.

I'll contact you both via your regular email. Thanks for your patience, and I promise I'll get these out right away.

Thanks!

--Rick

o

I would like some seeds too, here is my email anadejesus517@yahoo.com. did send you an email before I try again, Thank you!

o

I would like some seeds. My email address is smwebb (at) msn.com.

Thx!

o

So what happened? Lost in the mail?

o

No...not nearly. I was waiting for the last person to check in, so these will go out today or tomorrow. I appreciate your patience!

--Rr

o

Did you ever have the last person check in?

If not, I would be interested. I know I am late to the party.

My email: animalhass@hughes.net

Marie

o

They all checked in, but if I have more at some point, I'll certainly let you know!

--Rick

o

Thanks, Rick

Marie

o

Thank You Rick,

Got the seeds in the mail yesterday...can't wait to see the blooms in a couple of years.

Thanks Again
Michael

o

Thank you Rick!!

Got the seeds on Saturday.

Thank you!!
Ana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here