Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bogota and a few more.....

Posted by dondeldux 6b (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 13, 12 at 22:12

Here are some pictures of my Bogota that is blooming currently..it is well rooted in a tiny pot so I will most likely try to get some seeds from it. I'm thinking Exotic Star for one and maybe Party Pooper on another..one already got selfed, I didn't remove the pollen quickly enough..and that leaves one more flower...??

Donna

here is Julia from my first Maguire's order still healthy and the second time it has bloomed...

and Harbor Lights..I really liked this one the first time it has bloomed for me..

and Russian Halo sans halo, I wasn't too impressed with this one...

and a third scape from Valerie Maree with once again 4 flowers.. a very strong and vigirous bulb

and Pink Panther..again not a favorite, an absolutely huge bloom good color but rather misshappen and blousy..

and finally, Elaine Grace, not as pretty as the first time she bloomed, but not too bad, I guess

Thanks for looking,

Donna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bogota and a few more.....

Wow, love them all! But, of course, especially Pink Panther. Bogata ain't too bad either. :)

Carol

o

All your blooms look great, Donna. I especially like Bogota and Elaine Grace; they are really striking!

Thanks for sharing.

Xuan

PS: By the way, all 11 kinds of seed have sprouted! Yay!

o

Hi Everyone, I mixed up the name on the one I labeled Elaine Grace, it's GRACE ELIZABETH!!! I don't know where my mind was when I labeled that one...Sorry...I should know better!!

Xuan, I'm so glad all your seeds have sprouted..Yay!!!

o

beautiful blooms, hope to hve some next year, recovering from a narcissus fly infestation.

o

Enjoyed seeing your blooms, all very lovely.

o

Great work Donna ! Esp Bogota and Pink Panther.

o

Hmmmm...can you imagine Pink Panther and Pap?!
:-)

it's fun to visualize where all these are at your house!! I can tell front window, living room, etc!
K

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here