Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kitty747

Hello to my old friends

kitty747
13 years ago

Just dropping by to say hello to my old friends. Sometimes life has a way of getting outta control. I am fine, and I miss everyone. I have really neglected my poor bulbs . . . and as expected I did lose a few. Surprisingly many are blooming. I'm getting them outside now and going to try to take care of them. I must have somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 bulbs -- too many to just give up on. Funny how things happen, though, as some of them have made extra bulbs - a survival means, I guess.

My big story is that in December we lost our beloved Tala (wolf hybrid). I went into a deep depression which lasted until March when I decided enough was enough. On Petfinder I found a shepherd in a kill shelter in GA, but she was so far away. Sometimes the impossible is possible. Sasha now lives with me in NJ and is my best friend.

My seedlings are still growing and I'm expecting great things from them in about a year. I do owe some of you seeds from the past, for which I apologize. If I still have a SASE from you, I hope you won't be disappointed. Chico has two pods!

Kitty

Comments (4)

• blancawing
    13 years ago

Dear Kitty,

It is so good to see you here. You once shared a photo of Tala with me via email. I remember how beautiful she was. The loss of your friend must have been terrible to bear. I am so sorry. I hope that Sasha will bring you joy in the future.

Best regards,

Blanca

• Carol love_the_yard (Zone 9A Jacksonville, FL)
    13 years ago

I bet your new dog is GREAT! Puppies are so much fun and love so much attention. I bet she keeps you busy (a good thing)! Congratulations on your seedlings and Sasha.

Carol

• mariava7
    13 years ago

Kitty!!!

((((HUGS)))))

Nice to see ya girlfriend!

• kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)
    13 years ago

Dear Kitty,

I've thought of you so very often. I'm glad you have bounced back! Take care my Hippi Pal. Pink Star says, "Hi!".

:-)
    Kristi

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner