Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
will be offline fo 12 days

Posted by dangles none (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 1, 12 at 7:49

hello everyone finally found a suitable house to shift into it has 4 bedrooms so my 89 year old mum can move in with us also has a good back yard to be able to pland out my hippies yay when i was digging them up could not beleive the sise of some of the bulbs also a seedling that was planted out 8 months ago has 12 bulblets hanging onto it these were planted in experimentle mix there roots were amazing when im settled ill learn how to post pictures then u can critique my flowers love reading the posts that u submit u all give great advice happy growing while im offline talk yo u all again soon danny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: will be offline fo 12 days

Wishing you all the best with the move and settling into your new home! May everything go smoothly. Cheers! -Tina

o
RE: will be offline fo 12 days - posting photos

In the FAQ there is a short section about posting photos:

"How Do I Post Pictures: < img src="" width=600 > Place the internet link: http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g106/ajsblu_eyes/DSCN4203.jpg in between the "" in the above code. Then remove the spaces between the < > symbols and the code. If you have done it right you should see this when you hit the message preview button: If in doubt click the preview message button you should see your picture in the preview post if you have done it right. This is how I do it but there are other ways."

I store my photos in Photobucket.com. When you have a photo you want to share, hover the mouse over the photo and there will be a drop down under (or over) the photo that gives you several option (email, direct link, HTML, or IMG). Pick the HMTL code...LEFT click to copy, then in your message, just RIGHT click and paste. IT'S THAT EASY!!
Photobucket

Again, you will see your photo in the preview.
K

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here