Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 'Lemon & Lime' seeds available

Posted by rredbbeard SE CT USA/zone 6 (rredbbeard@yahoo.com) on
Fri, Jul 22, 11 at 10:54

I have lots of L/L seed available if anyone is interested, about 150 seeds, so I can send to quite a few to people. I also have a few seeds left from a dark red x self, also a few red/white striped.
Also, if you have seeds from any species amaryllis, let me know what you might have.

Thanks!

--Rick

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 'Lemon & Lime' seeds available

I'd love to have some Lemon Limes! I am new to Hippeastrums but I have a few very pretty red-orange ones, I just harvested the seeds a couple of days ago. Here is a pic, If you are inteserested in a trade let me know!

Here is a link that might be useful: Hippie

o

Would love to have some of your lemon lime amaryllis seed. Sending you an email.
Nancy

o

I too am interested in some seeds, Rick. Not more than 10, though. Have a question: I planted seeds of Bolero X unk red. They came up about 4 weeks ago, still have just one blade (leaf). They are in a large planter. Do I need to go ahead and transplant them into pots or wait until there are 2-3 leaves?

Weldon

o

I would love some L/L seeds. Not sure what I might have that you might like. I have some crinum bulbs or crocosmia corms. If not thanks anyway.

Brenda

o

I would love some seeds too if you have any left. I sent you an email.

o

• Posted by br33 atlanta 7 (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 5, 11 at 17:20

Hi Rick, Trying to get started with Amaryllis. I` love to get some seed. I have 30 plus Amaryllis and have not seen a seed pod on any of them. I do have 20 plus varieties of heirloom tomato seed. thanks Bill

o

Never heard back from you. Just wondering if I am getting your emails. My internet service is blocking some of my emails for some reason. Let me know. Thanks.
Nancy
retsec

o

Rick,
If you still have seeds would like to have some to try my luck. Currently have generics from grow kits. But am willing to try and grow almost anything that is legal.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here