Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dondeldux

Another Crisis!!

Hello Everyone, I know this is not the correct forum for this question but, I thought I'd ask anyway. Is there an entomologist out there!! Late this afternoon, I was picking some cherry tomatoes on our stone patio and I looked down and there were literally hundred and hundreds of ants running down the length of a hose that was laying on the ground. These guys were 3/4 red and I've never seen anything like them before, and they were moving really fast and looked like they meant business! I had to wait about an hour for my husband to come home and when he did, he found the remains of various unsavory sprays in the garage and proceeded to exterminate them or most of them at least! Does anyone think these are those fire ants that people talk about down South? I'm in coastal MA and this year it's been like we were living in VA!! Any comments would again,be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Does anyone recognize these guys? Sorry I couldn't get better pictures as they were really moving! Please don't tell me those black things at their rear are egg sacks!!....and they're looking for a place to lay them!!
{{gwi:421570}}From FLAMING PEACOCK
{{gwi:421574}}From FLAMING PEACOCK

Donna

Comments (4)

Sponsored
More Discussions