Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pop up greenhouse - ON SALE

Posted by kaboehm 8b (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 4, 10 at 20:57

OK...I've said over and over that it was the best $199 I spent...well darn if it's not on sale for $129!! (I got free shipping, but it can't be THAT expensive to ship!)

Linked below.

Kristi

Here is a link that might be useful: Flowerhouse Spring house on sale

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pop up greenhouse - ON SALE

• Posted by dancacti Melbourne, Aust zn10 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 6, 10 at 10:27

Great find! This deal led me to look for similar deals in Australia. It gets down to 2-3 degrees celcius during winter mornings here now, very frosty and I am concerned that my Hippeastrum species seedlings and Worsleyas wont like it.

I found a 4-tier greenhouse for only $44.95 with free shipping! (See link) It will fit perfectly on my balcony.

Here is a link that might be useful: Four tier greenhouse on special

o

The trouble with this type of greenhouse is you have to watch how much weight you put on the shelves. I bought one at the grocery store here and the shelves are very weak. you might want to brace them more with something under them or you might fine all of your plants on top of each other.

Chere

o

Wed, Jul 7, 10 at 3:58

Hmm, good point Chere. I'll definitely have to make sure I put the heavier plants on the bottom shelves!

o

In the larger greenhouse, the shelves aren't included and so they can be very "weight-bearing" since you have to find your own (I used "Rubbermaid" brand snap together shelves that store easily...of course I haven't taken the greenhouse down yet..so why bother!). I had well over 100 pots in the small 6x6 one. I understand that you are speaking of the smaller greenhouse that dancacti is looking at, but don't discount the larger greenhouse. It's a bargain for the price!
K

o

Yes I meant the smaller one. Check this one out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Greenhouse

o

Just was told about this site tonight. WOW...and free shipping on most!
Kristi

Here is a link that might be useful: more greenhouses on sale

o

Thu, Jul 8, 10 at 8:30

beautiful greenhouses kaboehm - definitely something for the future!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here