Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
One More Cybister Surprise!

Posted by blancawing Point Reyes, CA (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 31, 14 at 7:19

Dear All,

After waiting on tenterhooks, with fingers and toes crossed, I just received the wonderful news that Royal Colors added cybister 'Rosario' to their fall catalog.

Their offerings are now complete.

For those who may wonder, 'Rosario' is not the same cultivar as cybister 'Rosado' (aka cybister 'Rose').

If you are longing for any of the special cultivars, don't delay. Some are almost sold out.

Cheers!

Blanca

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: One More Cybister Surprise!

Here is another photo of 'Rosario.'

-B

o

Hurray and thank you!! The very first order of business after getting out of bed this morning was to check Royal Colors and of course when I saw Rosario I got busy ordering!! Of course I added a few more, one being Melfi, but only after seeing your beautiful picture. Paul's picture of Melfi I must say is pretty bad....If everyone could see your picture he's sell the rest in a minute!!

Donna☺☺☺

o

Dear Donna,

Thank you for the kind words.

I am so happy that you will have both 'Melfi' and 'Rosario!'

Hopefully, Lena, Kristi, Maida, and all the other cybister lovers saw this post, and ordered before they are all gone.

Hugs,

Blanca

o

Oh I did...ugh!!! But "Thanks", really!
I have already had an email from Daphne during the night confirming the addition to my long list from multiple orders. I did ask her if they anticipate adding any more offerings.
K

o

I was successful in adding a second Rosario to my order, I very rarely buy more than one of any variety for space reasons but with Rosario I knew this would be my last time and it's so unique and beautiful...so I now have 2 coming!!☺☺☺

o

Hi Kristi,

This is a quote from a message I received in the wee hours on Sunday.

"Rosario will be the last one we will be adding to our fall catalog. All special and new offerings are complete now."

-B

o

I have a question about payment when adding a bulb to a order already placed. got an e-mail from royal color including a e-mail link so I can pay the bulb that I added to my order (Rosario) but don't know what to do? how you guys do it? any advise will help, this is my first time ordering from Royalcolors Thank you

o

Hello anadj76,

Recently, after adding to existing Royal Colors orders, I received messages specifying the additional amount owing, and including an email address that I successfully used to send payment via PayPal. I hope that this information is helpful to you!

Best,

Blanca

o

should I include all my information and credit card too when I send the e-mail, just wandering, want to do it right! thank you

o

Dear Blanca and Anadj76,

Blanca, Hmmm...my response from RC at 8:20 AM in TX wasn't quite as certain/final as yours! My contact said, "I don't think that we are adding new specials to our catalog, but you never know with us. :)"

I particularly liked the smiley face!!

I'll keep my eyes open, just in case they have some last-minute, amazing offer that I can't live without!!

Anadj76.... Go to PayPal.com. Select payment for goods and services. You will enter the email address (xxxx.xxxxx@xxx.nl) in a box and then you'll enter your amount of payment in a box to the right of that.

Then you click pay or send or _____. You'll get confirmation for Paypal that you successfully sent payment.

Regards,
Kristi

o

Dear Kristi,

The message you received gives me hope that, like Rosario, another out of production cultivar, which I recently tracked down directly from the grower, may be offered in the future. We shall see if all goes well with the negotiations.

Best,

B

o

Blanca,
Thanks for your hard work and perseverance in this matter. One of the growers that I had spoken to didn't give me much hope for the future of new cybisters. I am betting that the growers are somewhat split on what they think the buyers want for "pot plants" vs the cut flower trade.

It amazes me that there are beautiful hybrids being sold to the cut flower trade that we'll not see again as bulbs. Rembrandt van Rijn is available as a cut flower (or it was when I checked a while back), but the bulbs are nowhere to be found. It's frustrating.

Thanks again!
Kristi

o

Kristi,

It is my sincere pleasure! Enriching my own collection, along with those of fellow sufferers of our mutual affliction, brings me great joy.

Cheers,

Blanca

photo shyflowerkiss.gif

o

Hello Blancawing and Kaboehm! thank you for your help on how to make a payment on this situations now I know for the future. I was totally lost you made it so easy!!!! Many thanks Ana :-)

o

Hello Ana,

I'm happy to hear that you were able to take care of adding your 'Rosario' easily.
Isn't she beautiful?

Best,

Blanca

o

Dear Blanca thank you so much for informing us about Rosario. I'm grateful for the name-info also, for at least I wasn't on solid ground in the matter of Rosado/Rose/Rosario.

This is truly and surely one of the very best forums on the net, if not the very best, I feel truly blessed being part of it, being able to share and connect with the finest.

http://eemoticons.net

o

Hello Blanca!
Indeed! she is beautiful! so glad I was able to get it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here