Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
When does royal colors start to sell?

Posted by rredbbeard SE CT USA/zone 6 (rredbbeard@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Aug 7, 12 at 17:18

I've been drooling over their selections-- when do they actually start selling retail?

--Rr

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: When does royal colors start to sell?

Hi Rr,

The site should be updated within the next few weeks (hopefully sooner). All that I can say for certain is that shipping usually starts toward the end of October.

Cheers,

Blanca

o

I had emailed them but got a very nebulous response. I'm on their email list, so hopefully they'll send out a heads-up, but who knows!

--Rick

o

Hello again Rick,

They will send out an email notice, but I've noticed that it often comes quite a while (sometimes weeks) after the site has been updated. My suggestion is to patiently check the site frequently.

Best,

Blanca

o

Do we know what they're offering yet this year (coughMariacough)

o

GREAT NEWS>>>>>!!!! I just heard from Paul and he said that they should start updating their catalog in the coming week. So....keep checking in th next few days.

I think that they will continue to add bulbs as they become available...to spread the excitment throughout the season.
:-)
Kristi

o

Thanks for the heads up! I hope they will take orders piecemeal and ship them all at once.

--Rr

o

I think there may be a comment box when you order...you can always email their customer service. They are very customer-focused!

I can't wait...I am hoping for some good NEW hybrids!
:-)

o

Usually they start posting their new varieties on FB, it doesn't seem they'll do that this year. I'm excited to see what is new?!

o

Hi All,

Take a look at some of these..I see several I'd love to have. There is a picture of Mocca and you can see one that to me looks like a Mocca cross, more cybistery and the red/white cybistery one..take a look!!
I haven't looked at them all yet, I'm sure there are more droolers ;-))

If I'm not mistaken these were on display last year at their show at Kugendorff...(I know I mispelled that ;-(( )

You guys are always way ahead of me concerning RC so you've probably already seen these but, just in case....

Donna

Here is a link that might be useful: Royal Colors wish list....

o

Looks like they are working on site...bits and pieces coming up. I'm giving it a few days to all fall into place. Paul did say that multiple orders can be combined into a single shipment. YAY!
K

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here