Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hippeastrum ''Dutch Belle''

Posted by hippeastrumadmirer 5 canada (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 10, 11 at 12:03

Have any of you ever heard of h. Dutch Belle? If so, what color is it? I know the color! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hippeastrum ''Dutch Belle''

It's a cerise like pink I think!

o

I don't know guys.. but, this is what the Taiwanese website has listed for Dutch Belle..looks like another Minerva type to me...

Donna

Here is a link that might be useful: Maybe..Dutch Belle

o

Donna,

This is what I found as 'Dutch Belle'

Here is a link that might be useful: dutch belle

o

Josh, I like your "Bell" better than my "Belle"...

o

Donna,

My picture is from Ludwig which bred 'dutch belle' so it must be the correct cultivar!

o

Josh, you're right, it's a real variety Dutch Belle.

o

So Mike....what color do you THINK it is, since you posed the question claiming to KNOW what color it is?
Kristi

o

No offense Mike but what was this question for? lol

o

Yes....really!

Of course, we need to remember that Hippeastrumadmirer (Mike) is one of the youngest members on the list...You must be about 17 now, right...so please...enough with the game! Were you just wondering how many people would respond to you!? Do you have this hybrid? Do you have a photo to post? Or are you just seeing if this is one of those hybrids that seem to have some variations.

Mike...what was your point?

Kristi

o

I`m 18 now, in college, yes I do have this hybrid my name is phil not mike, yes I have a photo I would like to share with you guys and girls later, I just asked about it cause not many people actually talk or share pictures of this hybrid have any of you ever bought or seen an h. dutch belle were you go shopping for hippies?

o

Sorry PHIL...don't know where "Mike" came from. At 18 you are still one of our youngest members!!

:-) Kristi

o

Thank you all you are all amazing, I will soon share pictures of my hippeastrum's, that's what I lack sharing pictures! H. Dutch Belle is on the way! :))))

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here