Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
van engelen is showing Purple Rain now!

Posted by edubose98 8 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 15, 12 at 0:09

Happened to look on their site tonight and now it is showing Purple Rain available! I have to order more bulbs tonight! Where am I gonna put all these bulbs!?! I love em!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: van engelen is showing Purple Rain now!

Eric, didn't you order one from WFF??
You are bad.... With CHAD!

I actually saw that too and wondered if the just didn't take down the offering. They told me that the bulbs they got were in bad shape and the wouldn't sell them. Maybe you could call them and ask!

K

o

OK...I called van Engelen and they said that they found a box mixed in with some other bulbs. After I went through all the "...but they wouldn't sell them because they were damamged, etc" she assured me that these were fine and they will most likely be shipping the same day they are ordered. They keep an eye on the weather (a nice surprise since another seller sent me a box of frozen bulbs a couple years back).

So...order away! They are less than $9/bulb and with shipping bumps it up to about $11.
K

o

Yes I did order from wff but I ordered more last night from van engleen and 3 nymphs. They confirmed my order this morning and also charged my debit card so they must be sending them out today. I got to go buy me more shelves from wal-mart now cause I am having to put some pots on my kitchen counters now lol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here