Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
haxuan

Have your Royal Colors orders arrived yet?

haxuan
11 years ago

I'm waiting for mine and am wondering if any of you have received your parcel from Royal Colors.

Ha Xuan

Comments (33)

• lenanen
    11 years ago

Hi, I got mine today! I was about to request for the tracking code but luckily didn't have to bother.

I have just come home from work and about to start going through the contents. I ordered seven bulbs and seven there are.

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    11 years ago

Mine haven't come yet I expect they're sitting in some Quarantine Station in NY..I do expect them any day though..

• kaboehm (zone 9a, TX USA)
    11 years ago

not yet....can't wait!!

• edubose98
    11 years ago

Not yet but did get an email over a week ago stating that they been shipped

• jstropic (10a)
    11 years ago

Received my order today and nice healthy bulbs as usual. Almost didn't order this year but then - well this forum is to blame!!!

• edubose98
    11 years ago

Got mine today...ordered apricot parfait, Moscow, and exotic nymph ....plan on planting them within the next two days.

• haxuan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Oh, it's good to know that some of you have already received your orders from RC.

Our order would have to get to the US before being re-shipped to Vietnam, so if you have got yours, I suppose ours can be at the shipping agent any time soon, if it's not there already.

Thanks for the info.

Ha Xuan

• blancawing
    11 years ago

Dear all,

I am curious if anyone else has received their RC order? Mine hasn't arrived, but it may take longer for packages from Holland to travel across the country and reach California.

Cheers,

Blanca

11 years ago

I'm still waiting.....

• blancawing
    11 years ago

Many thanks for the update, Donna. Sorry that you haven't received yours either. The information will help me to wait patiently. My order was shipped on November 1st.

Best,

Blanca

• haxuan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Donna, you haven't got yours and you're in East coast?!?! Sorry that you have to wait, too.

Blanca, my shipping agent is also in West coast, Westminster, California :(

RC said they mailed out the packages using ABC Mail, Netherlands...and the packages aren't traceable, so we cannot know where they are :(

Xuan

• blancawing
    11 years ago

Hello Xuan,

Let us hope that the packages arrive safely and without frozen bulbs. Did the person with whom you communicated at RC indicate how long we should wait before worrying?

Kind regards to you and yours,

Blanca

• anna_in_quebec
    11 years ago

Received mine November 15. Lovely big, healthy bulbs. Box was inside a "frost blanket", which was very necessary as the mornings during delivery time have been way below freezing. I love RC!!

• haxuan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Blanca...the person at RC didn't say how long it would take. She (?) a new person, I suppose. In the past I always communicated with Paul.

Anna: congrats on your package. That gives us some assurance about how RC packed the bulbs.

Xuan

• haxuan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hurraahhhhh! Our packages have arrived at the designated shipping agent's address in Westminster, Cali.

Now, we are waiting anxiously for them to arrive in VN.

I wish to share this piece of good news with you people.

Xuan

• blancawing
    11 years ago

That is wonderful news, Anna and Xuan! Enjoy!

No package here yet. I wonder if Kristi received hers. Maybe she posted about her package on another thread and I missed it.

-Blanca

11 years ago

Nope...not yet, but my cluster mail box has a parcel, but I couldn't unlock the door! So...they may be waiting for me when I get home. Luckily, we haven't had HOT weather!!

Just waiting waiting....pots are ready!
    K

11 years ago

YAY, when I got home the white box from RC was by my front door. All the bulbs look great!! I think I know how I will spend my Thankgsgiving morning!
    :-)
    Kristi

11 years ago

I still haven't received mine..hubby is dutifully going to the post office twice a day and still no package! Am I the only one other than Blanca who is still waiting!!

I am now really getting worried. I am fantasizing that they went to another state that started with "M" such as Missouri or Mississippi??!!

Donna

{{gwi:432883}}

• blancawing
    11 years ago

Dear Donna,

I am worried too because, like me, you have a post office box. Yesterday, Kristi and I were chatting on the phone. She told me that her RC order arrived in a white box without any postage or return address. My thoughts are that these issues may have caused problems with the US Postal Service. In addition, Kristi's package was not inside a bag secured by a sturdy zip tie; as is usual for shipments from RC (at least in my experience).

By the way, Xuan's shipping agent in Westminster, CA is about 500 miles south of my home in northern CA. Thus, our packages may have entered the country at different locations. I haven't written to RC yet because I keep hoping that the package will arrive next Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday. It would be helpful to know if anyone else is still waiting.

-Blanca

11 years ago

I am scratching my head as to how a box from Holland made it to Texas with no postage, no return address, etc. There is a customs declaration on the side stating that the box does not contain any dangerous good (well....bulbs, which are crack for bulb lovers really aren't really dangerous, right!)...and there is what looks like a packing slip on the other side, which I assume has their usual "vague" statement about value.

This was in my USPS locked mailbox...so only a USPS carrier would have access to it. Guess if it was in a media bag (as they have been in the past), the postage, etc would be on that bag's tag and the carrier may have removed it to get it to fit in the mailbox.

Hmmmm.....another RC mystery!!
    K

• blancawing
    11 years ago

Many thanks for your input Kristi.

Were your previous RC orders delivered to the same "USPS locked mailbox" inside a bag?

This RC mystery isn't fun like trying to ID flowers or waiting for the maiden blooming of Donna's creation.

Best,

Blanca

11 years ago

Yes.... Or maybe left by the front door.
    K

• haxuan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Dear friends...

Our 4 boxes of bulbs from RC arrived here in Hochiminh City, Vietnam on Nov 20th, two days ago.

All the bulbs are big, bigger than those we ordered last year.

I am sorry to hear Donna's and Blance's boxes haven't arrived yet. I'm sure they will very soon, within the next day or two.

Xuan

• blancawing
    11 years ago

Dear Xuan,

That is excellent news and very fast shipping too. Thank you very much for letting us know.

-Blanca

11 years ago

Today yielded still no package and I now have to think that they truly are lost in the mail. Out weather is turning sharply colder starting tonight and I fear now that if they do arrive in a week or so that they will be frost damaged.
    So this afternoon I emailed Royal Colors and hope that they can shed some light on this situation. This was my first order with them and I do hope they don't think this is a scam on my part to get free bulbs!

I had ordered Tosca, Double Dream and a Rio Negro...
    Is there anyone out there other than Blanca and myself who hasn't received their order?

Donna

• blancawing
    11 years ago

Dear Donna,

No parcel arrived for me today. Thus, I am still waiting as patiently as possible.

If my order doesn't arrive on Monday, I will write to RC with a query.

There is no way for us to know how widespread the problem may be, or its cause. Perhaps, other US customers have already made RC aware that their orders haven't arrived.

Remaining hopeful in northern California,

Blanca

• haxuan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Please let us know when you get your parcles, Donna and Blance.

Xuan

11 years ago

Dear Xuan,

Yes, I FINALLY did receive my package TODAY and the bulbs do look fine. I was concerned that they had been either lost or frozen or both. All is well on my end and I'm hoping that Blanca's bulbs arrived today as well.
    Thanks for thinking of us:-)

Donna

• blancawing
    11 years ago

Hello Xuan and Donna,

YIPPEE!!!

I am so very relieved to report that my RC order arrived today in good condition.

Best regards,

Blanca

• haxuan
    Original Author
    11 years ago

WOW... congrats to Donna and Blanca! Thanks for letting me know :)

Now we can all enjoy our holidays, watching the blooms unfold!

YIPPEE!!!

Xuan

• blancawing
    11 years ago

You are so sweet, Xuan!

Thank you very much for your kind wishes.

Happy growing,

Blanca

• anna_in_quebec
    11 years ago

Phew! I was worried for all of you who had not yet received your precious boxes. Especially after a feature on last night's ABC news: showed a package being left on the front stoop, and someone actually comes and steals it shortly after delivery, and also takes a bag full of food for donation. They were warning people not to allow mail to be left on the porch etc. What's worse is if the thief found bulbs inside, he/she would probably ditch them - ack!

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz