Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
haxuan

Easy-to-grow Bulbs

haxuan
12 years ago

Could someone please advice if ETGB is a reliably company to order from? I'm talking about whether their bulbs are correctly labeled and whether they ship on the day they say they do.

Many thanks for your feedback.

Xuan

Comments (4)

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    12 years ago

Hi Xuan,

I have ordered from ETGB (CA) again this year, both years were just small orders, but I found them to be reliable..with good customer relations. Now that I think of it, I ordered twice from them last year and I did get a mislabeled bulb, Madrid which was just Lady Jane which I didn't bother to complain about. And, if you remember, last year I got a gashed bulb (completely healed) of Ruby Star, and they immediately sent me another and now I have two huge bulbs of this incredibly beautiful variety. Now, of course in your situation, it wouldn't be so easy to correct a mistake, but if you do decide to try them, please consider getting a Ruby Star and an Opal Star..you won't be disappointed in these two varieties...there is another lovely variety called Sophisticate and Half and Half that I also just received from them this year.

They sell Israeli bulbs from Samad Assad (sp)and I have found them to be very clean and healthy as well as beautiful..I'm sure Josh will have more to say about them too??!

Best,

Donna

• joshy46013
    12 years ago

Xuan,

I agree with Donna, they're fast and reliable! If I have had a problem (which I seldom do) they correct immediately! I have ordered from them several times, at least 6 and I have never had an issue.

If you order their exclusive bulbs such as 'Half & Half', 'Opal Star / Cherry Crush', 'Ruby Star' and 'Sophisticate' they will be likely to be correct as they come from the Israeli growers, I've not had a mislabeled Dutch bulb either but I would find this more possible.

I've also noticed all their bulbs are quite large and healthy, I haven't had any problems with insects or virus from the Israeli hybrids. Keep in mind you can only get these varieties with Easy To Grow and I find they're miles ahead of their Dutch and South African competition!

Josh

• haxuan
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you so much, Donna and Josh.

I really love those varieties you mentioned, Josh. Cannot find them anywhere else.

My problem is...on their order form, it seems they don't accept non-US addresses :( Now I must find some friends to place the order for me and bring the bulbs back to VN.

Xuan

• Mongoose20
    12 years ago

I just ordered from them and I expect my delivery by tomorrow. They were inexpensive and had large quantities for low prices, If the bulbs are nice I will definitely order from them again.

Sponsored
The Creative Kitchen Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional
More Discussions