Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
noni_morrison

Great Amaryllis deal!

Noni Morrison
12 years ago

B and D Lilies is offering this excellent deal on Amaryllis bulbs. They are an excellent lily growing and breeding company who are well respected. I have bought tons of bulbs from them>..

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/1335f71158fb3be2

I have also bought amaryllis from Diana at the garden shows and they have been big beautiful bulbs that bloomed well, even when I purchased them in Feb.

If this sounds like a deal to you I recommend you go for it!

Not sure I have room for anymore my self right now! I just got 24 Van Engellen amies potted up and am waiting for the Royal Colors ones, and still have to clean up and repot my old ones. MY greenhouse is about full and that is before I do the older bub cleanup that are in my grow room in the garage.

We may well have a killing frost this week that will put an end to my cut flower business for the year. I made it to Oct 31 and that is my goal, but still picked 101 dahlias last night! THe colors are fading into beautiful shades and changes as the daylight hours are diminishing here in the NW.

I have 30 big chrysanthmums in my greenhouse that are recovering from deer munching (INSIDE MY DEER fence) while I was away...heart breaking! They are healthy but have to regrow their tops and buds. Big investment in plants this year down the tubes unless I can take slips and regrow them next year. I only have one regular customer during the winter when its too cold for sales at my flower stand. Hmmm, maybe I can sell them for Valentine's Day along with the amaryllis bouquets? I appreciate the flowers for myself but love even more to spread the joy of them and share in other peoples appreciation!

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions