Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
noni_morrison

Here are Guyra and Maguire's Envy

Noni Morrison
13 years ago

Well, I was going to post it but photobucket seems to have changed and there is no code to share the photo. The site says I have to make it public to share it, but if so I sign an agreement that anyone can use the photo. At least that is how I am reading it.

Comments (12)

• joshy46013
    13 years ago

On Flickr it says that all the photos are copy written even if they're public, it says that they cannont be used without permission. I'm pretty sure I read that, I could just be making it up?? lol

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    13 years ago

Does Photobucket have a way to at least put your name on your photos? Picasa does, but I don't bother...too bad, does that mean that people using Photobucket will no longer share their pictures...?

• haxuan
    13 years ago

Lizalily: I'm using Photobucket, too, and have noticed that the interface has changed. However, everything else is the same to me, ie. if I move the mouse over the photo to be shared, all the "codes" will appear below that photo.

I'm a paid user and my albums are all private.

• Noni Morrison
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Huxaun, Thank YOU! TH eclue I needed was to click on the photo and their the code was! So here goes....
    {{gwi:434134}} Guyra,
    {{gwi:434135}}
    Guyra And Maguire's Envy,

And Just Maguire's Envy with its pencil line picotee of red.
    {{gwi:434136}}

• haxuan
    13 years ago

Beautiful blooms, Lizalily.
    Thanks for sharing.

Xuan

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    13 years ago

Just love them both...the dusty pint of Guyra just lovely, and Envy...just love the raspberry picotee..can't wait for my Envy to bloom...glad you figured it out, would hate to have missed your beautiful flowers...!

• cindeea
    13 years ago

(((Nona)) those are so beautiful! What a wonderful color Guyra has! Thanks for posting your pics. We LOVE eye candy. Especially those of us who have a long wait yet before getting any of our own blooms.

• Noni Morrison
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Just wouldn't be half the fun without sharing the beauty now would it! I am glad you like them. And yes, the color of Guyra is lovely. It is also a huge bloom, quite a bit longer then my big hand.

I have tried self crossing these as I do with all my Maguire's blooms. THe seed pod on my first bloom looked plump but yeilded only 3 viable seeds. THey are floating now so hope they will sprout. The feel like they should, very sturdy chunks in the middle of all 3 seeds.

• cindeea
    13 years ago

LizaLil-amazing the Guyra is as large as you say. It does not appear so large in the photos. It really must be stunning in person.
    It sounds like my Pink Diamond, which I must replace....lost it to rot. It first bloomed when I was recouping from my first Hipp-o and it's bloom was larger than my hand!
    ps I have very big hands too
    {{gwi:434137}}From Amaryllis

Take a photo with your hand Noni, I would love to get the feel for how big Guyra is.

• e36yellowm3
    13 years ago

Noni, those are some beautiful blooms. They look like they're enjoying themselves in your greenhouse too! I wasn't successful with many of my Maguires selfs either except Strawberry Blend. Hopefully this spring I'll get a few more seeds from them.

Alana

• Noni Morrison
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here are me and my Guyra, Cyndi.
    {{gwi:434139}}

• cindeea
    13 years ago

Yup, big and Beautiful, Lizalily...thanks for the size comparison. I can't get over the color, really yummy!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions