Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cindeea_gw

Miss Ethel Blooms!

cindeea
14 years ago

Striatum Miss Ethel. Her veins seem more defined and her color a paler peach this year. I bask in her delightful beauty! Hope you enjoy her.

{{gwi:435951}}From Amazing Miss E
{{gwi:435954}}From Amazing Miss E

Comments (18)

• jodik_gw
    14 years ago

She's beautiful, Cindee! I do like her a lot! And is that another bud next to her? How exciting!

Thanks for sharing Miss Ethel! She's a real looker!

• e36yellowm3
    14 years ago

Cindee, that's a sweet bloom. I'm really getting to like the apricot / coral colored blooms. Must be a phase I'm going through :-) Alana

• clancy1985
    14 years ago

Oh... I love Miss Ethel, Cindee, such a clear colour and gorgeous throat. Just beautiful.

• cindeea
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Her bud-mate on same scape is almost fully open tonight and the 2nd scape is teasing to open
    {{gwi:435957}}From Amazing Miss E

Notice the back petals are a deeper shades of peach and green. Love it, love it!!

• cindeea
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hey Alana, I forgot to add, i will share a bulblet or 2 with you as soon as I find the Ferrari Cross I promised you and the Talledega tomato seeds I have been holding since last spring. I will try to get them out soon before it gets too cold in your region.

• e36yellowm3
    14 years ago

Hey Cindee, wow - that's exciting! Thanks so much. I'll be looking forward to it. (Can wait to plant those fast tomatoes this spring.) Alana

• taz56
    14 years ago

Very pretty Cindeea!
    Susan

• PRO
    Jan Sword-Rossman Realty 239-470-6061
    14 years ago

Cindee, Miss Ethel is dainty pretty gal.

Jan

• jodik_gw
    14 years ago

She just gets lovelier! What a beauty! The peach and green coloration is really something!

• salpal
    14 years ago

Miss Ethel is sweet Cindee.
    I'm with Alana being currently obsessed with coral flowers.
    So pretty!
    Sally

• threas
    14 years ago

Cindee, Miss Ethel is beautiful! Congrats!

Theresa

• cindeea
    Original Author
    14 years ago

DOUBLE VISION!
    As the 1st scape is fading the 2nd is taking over following in an almost mirror image of her predecessor. These are 2 separate bulbs and all 4 flowers are near identical!
    {{gwi:435960}}From Amazing Miss E

{{gwi:427248}}From Amazing Miss E

Thank you Raydio where ever you are!!

• cindeea
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Alana-Email me...I have to get her babes out to you.

• e36yellowm3
    14 years ago

Cindee, that last pic is just the perfect family portrait. If it was people you could use it on a Christmas card ;-) I'm sending ya email now! Alana

• jodik_gw
    14 years ago

Truly beautiful, Cindee! Such a soft color, and a giving bloomer, too!

• Dar Sunset Zone 18
    14 years ago

That color...its so delicious! Yummy flower. :)

• cindeea
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for all your kind comments. They are pretty!!

Jodi, did I share a baby or 2 of Miss E with you? How is it doing? I love knowing how they carry on with others. These bulbs are like no other I have. They are both smaller and more prolific than any others. I hope the other larger bulbs bloom on and on all winter.

• jodik_gw
    14 years ago

I don't believe I have Miss Ethel... but you did send some wonderful San Remo crosses and Candy Floss crosses. At the time, I don't think Miss Ethel had any babies available.

The San Remo and Candy Floss crosses are doing good... I recently re-potted them, and the bulblets are getting some good size to them! And, Epi radicans is pushing up a new shoot! I think it has finally acclimated to the drier conditions!

No rush on a Miss Ethel baby, Cindee... she can only grow so many offsets each season... and I don't mind at all being on a waiting list! :-)

I've been procrastinating about sending some things to you... I must get a package out! I've got some magazines and some other little surprises...

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH
More Discussions