Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Winner winner!!

Posted by kaboehm 9a (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 18, 13 at 18:04

Friday, I entered a raffle at a local Heart Association golf tournament and won the "big prize"...a $500 gift certificate towards a personalized license plate for my car. Here is what my new car will be wearing in 3-4 weeks!!!
YAY!!
K

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Winner winner!!

Wow! Congratulations! :D

o

Love it! Can't wait for you to be driving around with that plate - attached to a new car!!
-J

o

I got the car on New Year's Eve last year... Still seems really new since I had the last car for 10 yrs/160,000 miles. I miss my Escape, but the new CRV is pretty nice!
K

o

Congratulations, that is wonderful. Are you going to order a new bulb to celebrate?

o

Love it, congratulations!

o

Well, If anyone deserve that license plate it you!! It's beautiful and have loads of fun driving around with it!...;-)

o

The plates have arrived!! Now to find a frame that doesn't cover up the wildflowers along the bottom edge.
K

o

That is so awesome! Drive it well :)
-J

o

That's great

o

If we see you on the road we'll know it's you!! It's looks great!

o

Donna...if you saw me up on the road in MA you'd know I was coming. I always call first!!! Now if you were ever in TX... (never happening, I know), then you'd know who was behind the wheel.
K

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here