Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
trading post 2.0 do not reply

Posted by ryan820 z5b Denver, Colorado (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 12, 09 at 19:49

--DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE--

Hi All--

My last attempt at running a trading post was soundly thwarted but I have not given up.

So here is a new, automated and fully open-to-everyone trading post that is quite fast, simple and easy to use.

Please click here for the Trading Post form.

Once you fill it out, a confirmation page will present itself with a link at the bottom. This link will direct you to a spreadsheet that will host everyone's trades.

-----====DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE=====-----

Just a few thoughts to consider:

Please be considerate (especially regarding shipping)
Please make it clear how quickly you can get the trade in the mail.
Please be NICE (no wet blankets!!!!)
This is free and open to everyone (this especially goes out to the few people who felt I was ousting them by some strange thread of logic).

STOP HERE-- Do you feel the need to reply to this message? If so, you are WRONG! DO NOT REPLY! GEES!!!!

Ryan

no reply....got it? Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: trading post 2.0 do not reply

ahem...excuse me Mr. Monitor. I realize that I may be "WORNG", Ryan in asking, but how do we add and/or edit our entries, how do we express interest in others posted trade items and how do we ask any questions at all if we cannot reply??? Help please.? What is the purpose if we can't interact?

o
RE: trading post 2.0 do not reply

• Posted by ryan820 z5b Denver, Colorado (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 1, 09 at 21:47

Well I'm surprised this post went this long without a reply :o) Good bye post...hehe

Cindee, once you sign up, a message will appear that will direct you to the spreadsheet that houses all the other entries (bookmark this site for future reference). If you find something you'd like as a trade, simply email the person-- everyone's email address is required when signing up.

The sign up form and the subsequent message explains it all.

Ryan

o
forgot one more thing...

• Posted by ryan820 z5b Denver, Colorado (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 1, 09 at 22:22

Forgot to add... if you have any significant changes, simply sign up again and your old entry will be replaced. Please allow some time for the system to update to reflect your changes.

Ryan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here