Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hatta_gw

Rare and exclusive offering from Royal Colors

hatta
13 years ago

Hi all hippie fans!

Just to let all know that RC is offering some rare/exclusive varieties for its Facebook fans.

H. Cybister 'Tiramisu',

H. Cybister 'Melfi',

H. Cybister 'Jungle Star',

H. Cybister 'NR0016',

Salmon Trumpet, or

Lemon Trumpet ...

You will not see them on the normal RC's website, therefore, need to click on the following link :

http://www.royalcolors.com/index.php?nav=group_details&select=group_id&id=05

Have fun!

Hatta

Here is a link that might be useful: RC's exclusive offers for its Facebook fans

Comments (14)

• joshy46013
    13 years ago

I put in an order!

I Bought

Nr. 0089 (lemon trumpet)
    Tiramisu
    Melfi

• beachplant
    13 years ago

Evil! I got a bonus this week at work so I'm ordering now. :)
    Tally HO!

• joshy46013
    13 years ago

I really wanted the unnamed Cybister variety but I just couldn't afford it :( My bill was like 60 bucks and I've already spent thousands on Hippies this year :( Darn it!

• dondeldux z6b South Shore Massachusetts
    13 years ago

Josh, Believe me, you're always more sorry for what you didn't buy than what you did buy...now go and order that bulb for yourself....you can't tell me you can't swing one more bulb after what you've done this year....!!

• primeribs
    13 years ago

Thanks Hatta! For posting this : ) Not that I needed to buy more this year.
    Just got my order from Royal Colors yesterday! So why not buy more...right?

I got-
    Pompidou
    Salmon trumpet
    Jungle Star
    Melfi

And like Donna said, I'll be Sorry for not getting the other three I wanted.

• cindeea
    13 years ago

((((((HATTA)))))))))) My dear friend!! I could love one of each. Josh you made my day with Tiramisu and Melfi. You will hopefully share their photos! They are all beautiful!

• joshy46013
    13 years ago

Oh my, of course I will share photos :) I'm really excited!

I spoke with Paul Romijn, these bulbs were offered to him by a friend that has a florists shop in Holland, it's very rare to get a hold of bulbs used just for cut flowers :) I'm very happy!

Josh

• joshy46013
    13 years ago

SOOOOOOOOOOO, I accidently ordered these three plus the three others I ordered earlier!

H. Cybister 'Jungle Star',
    H. Cybister 'NR0016',
    Salmon Trumpet

So, Donna convinced me to order "NR0016" and I figured I might as well order "Jungle Star" too, the bloom is absolutely huge for a Cybsiter and I thought WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! Why not go ahead and get the salmon trumpet as trumpets are my favorite and the color might work well in some breeding attempts!

• primeribs
    13 years ago

Josh, I for sure want to see NR0016 and Tiramisu when they bloom for you!

• anna_in_quebec
    13 years ago

Waaah! I wish I could - but it is going to be too cold here soon - too risky for a late shipment. Not that I could afford it anyway - not that it ever stops me :)

• joshy46013
    13 years ago

Oh, believe me, I'll post plenty of pictures ;) Tiramisu is such a crisp flower, I already love it!

Josh

• haweha
    13 years ago

I strongly presume that the "Lemon Trumpet" will be sold out on the spot.
    ;-)

• joshy46013
    13 years ago

Hans,

I totally agree, that is why I wasted NO time ordering it, it is beautiful plant, it has "Exotic Star" writte all over it *if the ploidy agrees*

• mariava7
    13 years ago

Paul would like to correct some things:

It is "cut flower nursery" and not "florist shop" as Joshy has stated.

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions