Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
highlandernorth

Have downloaded Picasa: How do I upload pics here from Picasa?

highlandernorth
12 years ago

Ok, I downloaded Picasa and have been storing pictures there for years, so I'm glad to hear that 'somehow' I can upload them from Picasa to here.......

But how?

So anyway, I asked this question a few times over the last few months over at the dahlia forum and elsewhere, and one person sent me a link to this site's picture download instructions.

So, the instruction page tells me to join this certain web photo site, and so I clicked on the link there, but was sent to another site telling me that the web photo site is closed, and the site name might be for sale, so it was a dead end.

But the instruction page also told me of a 'simpler way' to upload pics. They said to look at the forum list, and find the forums with a camera symbol beside them, those forums will accept photos. So, I go back to the dahlia forum, which had a camera symbol, but I see nothing about uploading photos!

So, another person had mentioned another site called Photobucket. Well, I go and join there, look through the site to familiarize myself with it, then go and try uploading photos.... But after I searched, found and clicked on the photos I wanted to upload there, and then here, the site caused my computer to slow down considerably, then even after 45 minutes, not a single picture would download there!

So, I went and joined Flickr.... I was able to join it and upload pics there, but I dont see any way to send them here!

Also, another person told me to 'simply' include the hotmail codes! But they look something like this: **&%FE>>..)__h&^le??&^%kkd*65((2k++k4856z&%#(*&.....

Well, so I tried typing a bunch of random, cluttered numbers, symbols and letters, but 'surprisingly', my pics still didnt upload! Go figure..... (Just kidding, I didnt really try that!)

But anyway, I do have Picasa, so maybe once I've been taught the 496 'simple' steps to use Picasa for uploading, I'll finally be able to get it done!

By the way, I was able to figure out how to upload to the dahlia gallery, but that's different from the main forums, and it has an easy to locate area to search and upload pics. Plus, I was only able to do 1 picture.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars6 Reviews
Franklin County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living
More Discussions