Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easy to Grow Bulbs

Posted by SummerPerson 5 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 27, 11 at 12:47

I was just on their web site and Easy to Grow Bulbs has some of their Amaryllis bulbs on sale.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easy to Grow Bulbs

I saw the same last night. Unfortunately, I've had some mislabels from them. Waiting to hear back from their customer support.
K

o

Well, I'm waiting for their Customer Support too... Kristi, tell me when you hear from them?

o

Oh No. My first order from them ever (a few weeks ago) was five Dancing Queen bulbs. I kept two of the bulbs and they are sending up scapes. The other three I gave for Christmas presents. I hope they really are Dancing Queen. Whatever they are, the bulbs are really large.

I was looking at their Blossom Peacock, but I probably need to get some of the ones I have to bloom a second season before I keep buying more.

I am hoping that some of the ones I have from last year will bloom again. Kristi, I followed your steps of cutting the tops off, etc., but I have to admit I didn't do a lot of fertilizing of them over the summer. They had a lot of leaves, but eventually, I'll see if any of them bloom.

I still have some coming from Edens Blooms. These were ordered late October. The bulbs were supposed to be in to them late October or November. I haven't heard anything from them. Their web site states the bulbs were delayed and are due in December.

Is there any company that anyone has ordered from that hasn't sent any mislabels? That seems to be an often occurring problem, which is aggravating. You want the one you ordered, or you wouldn't have ordered that particular one.

o

Josh, contact me off list.

SummerPerson...Royal Colors has had the lowest rate of mislables to me. I've only had 1 mislabeled in 4+ years from them and they made it right.

K

o

Oh my goodness, you haven't got bulbs you ordered from Edens Blooms yet? I would demand a refund, that is absolutely insane!!! Hippeastrum bulbs are starting to go on sale and they still haven't received theirs?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here