Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I just got an early Christmas present!

Posted by radarcontactlost 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 3, 10 at 23:12

Well I found a seller listing bulbs on ebay starting at 99 cents. I guess not a lot of people where watching the auctions because I was able to "steal" a few for a buck! All in all I got 5 bulbs for 14 dollars. I honestly wasnt expecting much for the price, but the box arrived today and I was shocked! These were the healthiest and best shipped bulbs I have ever received. Take a look at the picture, they even put padding on the growth points to protect them! All in all I got a Temptation, Pamela, Dancing Queen, Red Nymph and a Rosalie for 14 bucks! Now lets just hope they are as labeled and it would be a dream come true. Just thought I would share my excitement with you all!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I just got an early Christmas present!

they are looking great!
i hope the best for the labeling!

o

That's cool!!! I'm hoping they're as labeled, but if not, hopefully they'll still be neat ones that you'll enjoy!
Michelle

o

Wow! Those are great looking bulbs, I'm sure you'll enjoy them no matter what they are....a healthy bulb is a beautiful bulb..!!

Donna

o

Wow - nice bulbs radar! It's so exciting when an eBay purchase works out well! (Reminds me of Donna's papilio story.)

Alana

o

They look exactly like the bulbs I got from Mclure and Zimmerman, packaged exactly the same way :)

o

It would be great if these are M and Z bulbs. I have had really good experiences with the health of their bulbs...just not true to color but always interesting and worth the time and money.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Amaryllis/Hippeastrum Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here