Return to the Aquariums Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Leaking problems with an aquarium

Posted by dadeau none (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 9, 11 at 13:35

I am a landlord and have a tenant who wants to put up a 100 gallon aquarium. Can anyone tell me how risky that would be to let him do that. I know that 100 gallons of water on the floor would be a huge mess, but what are the chances that will happen? It looks like a really nice aquarium with its own base. Is there alot of maintance involved, I mean will he have to drain it and clean it often and does the seals have to be resealed very often? I am very concerned about it leaking or breaking because there is nothing that will cover repairs on my property if there is and accident. Thanks for any help you can give.

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aquariums Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here