Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
copanolady

Need advice on new 120gal aquarium

copanolady
16 years ago

I just bought a new 120gal aquarium which will be delivered and set up next week and I would really appreciate some advice. The new aquarium is replacing a 55gal and a 29gal.

Right now I have (1) one, 15" Black Ghost which I love in the 29gal. He's the main reason I'm going to this expense. He was half that size or smaller when I got him over 10 yrs ago so of course it's too small for him. The reason he hasn't been moved to the 55gal is - there are three catfish in there. They are the only inhabitants in that tank - one cat I call Felix - is about 12" long; a Raphael cat about 6" and a Pim cat about 4". That's my problem. Can I put them all in the 120gal tank? Please say yes.

I love Clown Loaches, Red Tailed Sharks, Angel Fish (I know, probably not) Blue Lobsters... I guess those are my favorites. Can I have any of those and what else could I put in this tank? Also, I was unsure of the background and am leaning towards blue. I know it's a personal choice but would appreciate any input. Thanks so much.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Premier Home Services, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Loudoun County Complete Turn-Key Contracting Solutions