Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
petkeeper

Aquariums: Best pet store on LI

petkeeper
16 years ago

Doing a search fro pet stores and critiques,came across this forum and some really interesting opinions. Couldn't understand why Country Critters was being slammed. In the fish hobby for 27 years and have been to every pet store in Nassau and Suffolk County that were on this forum. I happen to think that Country Critters is the best 1 STOP PET SHOP

around. Both Critters in Patchogue and Pets Wharehouse in Copiague have the biggest selections in FW, SW, & Reef fish & corals. Country Critters has a new owner, not the old owners son, and it's back on the upsweep. It took a hit after the 4 owners parted ways,but I hear good things about it again. All hobbyists look for different things in a store. Where as one might want variety, another might want rare and exotic, whereas yet others might want the highest knowledge base or the cleanest store. We all look for different qualities and everyone should judge for themselves as to a stores I have met rude employees in several sore, but everyone has bad days. SHOP AROUND UNTIL YOU FIND THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU. Almost all petshops are a kick to visit at least once.

Sponsored
COLAO & PETER Luxury Outdoor Living
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
VA, MD, and DC's Award-Winning Custom Pool Builders | Best of Houzz