Return to the Aquariums Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
55 gallon tank finally finished

Posted by black-thumb (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 20, 10 at 19:43

Hello everyone

I finally got my tank done. I took the photo with my camera so the picture isn't that great. It looks a little crowded but they have plenty of room to swim. I'm glad it's finally done. My three goldies are very happy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 55 gallon tank finally finished

Nice! But I don't think it looks crowded at all. Good work!

o

Thanks Socks! I'm happy with how it turned out and the fish seem very happy! Here are some better pics without the bubbles on.

This was their home when I first got them two months ago.

o
The 3 musketeers

Here are the fish. Rum raisin didn't make it, I lost him the first day I brought him home. Mistletoe is a girl. The other two boys. FYI I don't partake of the hooch but my first fish was a betta and when I was bringing him home there was a box outside the store that said whiskey and I thought he was blue so I called him whiskey blue. Turns out only the water he was in fromt he pet shop was blue he was purple but that didn't have a zing to it. He passed a while back. So in I nicknamed two of the new guys with similar names in honor of my poor whiskey blue. :)

o

Very nice, just keep doing small water changes and try to not feed any floating type foods like flakes. They swallow air when feeding on the surface and it mixes up their balance.

Short body goldfish should always get pellet foods or other sinking types of food.

Lance

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aquariums Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here