Return to the Aquariums Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
found a very good online supplies site. canadian.

Posted by triple_b BC 5b (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 30, 07 at 19:50

Was looking out of curiosity in the wee hours of the night and for all the Canadian fish enthusiasts I found a good mail order website for aquarium supplies. Fish food isn't that much of a deal but filters, media, heaters, meds, water conditioners all that stuff is a SMOKIN' deal. and the shipping is flat rate of $8.99 for orders $40-$200. It is called pets and ponds dot com.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: found a very good online supplies site. canadian.

I have some "fish friends" north of the border, and will spread the word. I know at one time Big Al's was a very popular store and online shop.

o
RE: found a very good online supplies site. canadian.

I just checked big al's and pets and ponds is considerably cheaper yet.

o
order came today

Everything is in good order. I am still very pleased at what I saved, most of the things I ordered were half of what the stores charge (in my case, filter media, meds and water conditioners. Consumables in other words) Even with the shipping I saved a bunch. They have won my business. All you Canadian fish folk who are ready to start saving, check them out!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pets and Ponds.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Aquariums Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here